From Family Fun's website
Black decorators' gel or mini chocolate chips
Orange slice candy
Thin Mints or Mint Grasshopper Cookies
Fruit by the Foot cut into long strips
1. Frost a cooled cupcakes with white icing.
2. Flatten a large marshmallow on waxed paper with the palm of your hand.
3. Put a second marshmallow on top to form a torso and head.
4. Push a thin pretzel stick down through the snowman (this will help him stand up), then set him on the cupcake.
5. Use decorators' gel or mini chocolate chips to create a mouth, eyes, and buttons, then add pretzel stick arms and a wedge cut from an orange slice candy for a nose.
6. Accessorize with a candy hat (a Junior Mint secured to a Thin Mint with icing) and a piece of fruit by foot for the scarf.
Note: The decorators' gel didn't work well for me. It ran and looked like mascara running when a woman is crying. The mini chocolate chips with a bit of frosting on the back of them worked better for me.